Famous Operators of Integrated Solutions in Power Electronics
Harmonic filter DHL
DHL series harmonic filter products are used to filter one or more current harmonics in the power grid side system.
1. Compared with traditional passive filters, DHL series products have smaller volume and stronger harmonic suppression capability.
2. When connected to the front end of the frequency converter, the total harmonic current filtered by the harmonic filter is less than 10% of the fundamental current at full load.
3. The efficiency is more than 98%, and the power can reach 250KW. The passive harmonic filter provides a stable and reliable harmonic solution with high cost performance.
4. As an independent option, it is easy to install into the existing cabinet.
5. This series of filters has been carefully matched with the brand frequency converter, which is suitable for a variety of motor control methods to ensure the stable operation of the system without any adverse impact on the power grid.
6. It can be directly used together with the DC reactance and EMC/EMI filter that have been installed previously.
1. Rated working voltage: AC380V~480V
2. Frequency: 50Hz
3. Overload capacity: 1.6 times, 60s
4. Absolute level: overvoltage category III in accordance with EN61800-5-1
5. Full load efficiency: more than 98%
6. Cooling mode: AN
7. Harmonic filtering effect: under full load condition, the total harmonic current distortion rate (THID) of the filter input is less than 10% (background voltage THUD is less than 2%, and the ratio of power grid short circuit power to installed load is more than 66)
8. Ambient temperature (working): - 25 ℃~+50 ℃ under full load
9. Storage temperature: - 25 ℃～ 65 ℃
10. Working altitude: 0~2000m above sea level
11. Relative humidity: 0~95% without condensation
12. No load current: less than 25% of rated current
13. Applicable standard: IEC60076; GB19212.1-2008; GB19212.21-2007; GB1094.6-2011
1. DHL harmonic filter is the filter matched with frequency converter, which can only be installed at the power inlet of uncontrolled rectifier frequency converter;
2. When selecting, the power of the filter should match the power of the inverter as much as possible, so that better filtering effect can be obtained. If the filter with larger power is used for the inverter with smaller power, the filtering effect will be reduced;
3. The reactor in the filter is a heating device. During installation, pay attention to keeping at least 100mm space around the filter;
4. During installation, connect reliable ground wires according to the wiring instructions in the circuit diagram
5. Please consult the manufacturer when the use environment such as altitude and power grid quality exceeds the technical requirements
Product ldentification Code
Structure and Material
1. Equipment equipped with front-end six pulse rectifier
2. AC and DC motor drives
3. Factory automation equipment
4. UPS and three-phase power supply
5. Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities
6. Oil and gas exploration
7. Heavy industry and machinery
8. Self contained system (such as ship)
9. Fan and pump application
10. Battery charger
11. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineering devices
12. Key works
|Product model||Drawing No||Adaptive power (KW)||Rated current (A)||Size Dimension(±2mm)||Weight（KG±10%）|
Copyright (c) 2013 Shanghai FLAGAT Electronic Technology Co., Ltd..
All Rights Reserved V 1.8.5 沪ICP备11014369号
Add:Room 1208, building 4, Wanda Plaza, No. 658, Guangfulin Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai, China